This class will teach you how to inexpensively create an off-camera flash system that will serve you well.
In this class, you will learn that you don't have to spend a lot of money for an off-camera flash system. I will teach you how for a fraction of the cost of a brand-named speed-light, a very good flash system can be purchased and configured.
You will also learn how to combine a speed light, radio trigger, and off-the-shelf soft-box to create a flash system that's hard to beat.
Many photographers think that on-camera flash is the best or only way to light a subject without using expensive studio strobes. However, on-camera flash is often the worst way. On-camera flash works in a pinch, but off-camera flash is far more often the best way to go.
July 13, 2015, Monday
@ 6:00 pm
$60 per person. Bring cash.
• Simple set up for one flash
• How to configure your camera for flash
• How a master and slave flash work together
• How to assemble an off-camera flash system
• How to make your camera and flash communicate
• How to soften flash
• Considerations of white balance
• Why would you want more than one flash
Looking forward to seeing you in this class.